National Steel & Timber Homes is quickly expanding throughout the Residential and Commercial sectors countrywide due to its many benefits including speed of construction, long life and high strength.
EXPAND YOUR CONSTRUCTION PORTFOLIO
Light steel frame construction is a high quality, energy-efficient and cost-effective building method that is changing the future of the construction industry world-wide. National Steel & Timber Homes is a market leader in this field and, with our extensive construction footprint, we are one of the largest light steel frame construction company’s in SA.
Our branches greatly profit from our expertise, business network, brand development and extensive construction support. We invite South African entrepreneurs with building experience to share in our rapid company growth and to experience the remarkable benefits of light steel frame construction.
Due to public demand we are now considering to open branches in the following areas as we have an astronomical amount of projects coming up in these areas.
- Northern Cape;
- Eastern Cape – OPENING ON THE 1st of NOVEMBER 2019.
- Free State;
- North West;
- Vaal Triangle
Long-standing experience, a good image, and the expertise and support of the branches, combined with the willingness and corporate ambition of the partners, come together to form a successful team.
National Steel & Timber Homes offer a high level of quality products and services, we will continue to harness this positive trend in the future.
We are looking for partners who can demonstrate their successful entrepreneurial skills, who share our passion and who wish to grow with a strong partner.
The qualities required:
- Business skills;
- Business integrity, together with professionalism;
- The willingness to successfully complete the training program;
- The willingness to personally devote your best efforts full time to the day-to-day operations of the company;
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to succeed;
- The ability to meet the financial requirements;
- The applicant cannot have any interest in a competing company and must be able to demonstrate that they are prepared to dedicate 100% of their working time to the day-to-day operation of the business.
Please take note: Other business interests are required to be detailed.
All branches will gain access to our dedicated team of experts who will assist in growing your business and giving you proven advice.
Please assist in supplying the following information:
- What made you decide to be interested in being a partner?
- Your location in order for us to ascertain the availability.
- Previous experience in running a business etc.
- Motivation Letter
Submit the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On receipt of the above information provided you will be evaluated and the necessary application forms will be forwarded.